What does Caesar7 mean?
- In the beginning, we picked the name “IT tsar” to ultimately be used as our companies’ slogan
- The term “tsar” was used to represent our knowledge in IT field
- The original meaning of “tsar” from dictionary is ”a person assigned to a task-related government oversight office”
- After some refinements, we picked an alternative spelling term and incorporated our company with the name of “Czar&Co”
- As time passed, a lot of confusion about the name was made, it was often confused with either the Russian or Roman titles of emperors - “Caesar(s)” (the name from which “czar” originated)
- We changed the name of our business to a more promiscuous, more notorious and refined entitlement - “Caesar”, with “7” following after the title